This statement applies to all, premises and activities within the control of Ply-Tek (UK) Ltd.
Ply-Tek (UK) Ltd is committed to the conservation and improvement of the environment and to minimising the environmental impacts of the risks arising from its activities.
Ply-Tek (UK) Ltd will manage its operations in ways that are environmentally sustainable and economically feasible.
In order to achieve this aim we have the following objectives:
- Ply-Tek (UK) Ltd recognises that it has a duty to base its operations upon well-managed forests and to reduce, wherever possible, the impact of its operations upon the local environment of which they are a part,
- Ply-Tek (UK) Ltd submits itself to independent scrutiny and has achieved FSC® & PEFC™ Chain of Custody Certification
- to promote environmentally responsible procurement of goods and services,
- to minimise the impact of transport on the environment arising from its own vehicles and those brought on to the Ply-Tek (UK) Ltd distribution facility,
- to minimise the adverse environmental impact of the decommissioning and disposal of The Company’s assets,
- to communicate within the Company and to the outside community,
- to raise awareness of staff of the Company’s environmental impact, activities and performance and to promote individual good practice.
Ply-Tek (UK) Ltd